This policy describes the procedures followed by MOLLUSCHICOLTORI DI OLBIA CONSORZIO OF SOCIETY COOPERATIVES (hereinafter the “Owner”) in relation to the processing of personal data collected through the site https://olbiamol.it (hereinafter the ” Site “). Unless otherwise specified, this policy also applies to information – pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter the “Code”) and of the art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) n. 2016/679 (hereinafter the “GDPR”) – surrender to those who interact with the Site (hereinafter the “User”). Information on the processing of detailed personal data is reported, where necessary, on the pages relating to the individual services offered through the Site. These disclosures are aimed at defining the limits and methods of the processing of personal data of each service, on the basis of which the user can freely express his consent, where necessary, and authorize the collection of data and their subsequent treatment. Treatment holder. Data Processors. The Data Controller is MOLLUSCHICOLTORI DI OLBIA CONSORZIO DI SOCIETIO COOPERATIVE with registered office at xxx. The updated list of any data processors is available at the Data Controller’s head office.
Responsible for data protection. designated by the Data Controller, he can be contacted via:
– ordinary mail, at the address of the registered office: Via Alessandro Volta n ° 45 – 07026, Olbia, attention to Data Protection Manager
– telephone number 333 162 5790 (President)
– e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.orgTypes of data processed.
Through the Site can be collected and processed:
– navigation data ;
– personal data voluntarily provided by the user in the forms present on the Website.
Cookies are small text files that the sites you visit send to the user’s terminal, where they are stored, to then be re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The Site uses technical cookies, both own and of third parties. These cookies, being of a technical nature, do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used. In particular, the cookies used on the Site are attributable to the following sub-categories: – navigation or session cookies, which guarantee normal navigation and use of the Web Sites. As they are not stored on the user’s computer, they disappear when the browser is closed – analytical cookies, with which statistical information on the number of users and visits to Websites are collected and analyzed – social widgets and plugins: some widgets and plugins made available by social networks can use their own cookies to facilitate interaction with the reference site.
The third-party cookies installed on the Site are listed below. For each of them there is a link to the relative information on the processing of personal data and how to disable the cookies used. With regards to third-party cookies, the Data Controller has only the obligation to insert in this policy the link to the website of the third party.
Instead, the subject of this information is the obligation to provide information and indicate the methods for the possible consent and / or deactivation of cookies.
– Google Analytics: Information at https://www.google.com/intl /en_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Opt Out at https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/Paking cookies can be disabled by the user by changing the browser settings based on the instructions made available by their suppliers to the links listed followed.
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en / kb / Activate% 20and% 20disable% 20i% 20cookie
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647-hl=it
– Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en -it / HT201265
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Personal data will be processed by electronic means, including by insertion and organization in databases, in compliance with the provisions of the Code and the GDPR concerning security measures.
Recipients or categories of recipients. Personal data may be made accessible, brought to the attention of or communicated to the following subjects, who will be appointed by, as the case may be, those responsible or in charge:
– companies of the group to which the Owner belongs (controlling, controlled, connected), employees and / or collaborators in any capacity of the Owner;
– public or private subjects, natural or legal persons, of which the Data Controller uses for the performance of the activities instrumental to the attainment of the aforementioned purposes or to which the Data Controller is required to communicate personal data, pursuant to legal or contractual obligations. In any case, personal data will not be disclosed.
Period of conservation.
Personal data will be kept for 1 year from their registration.
Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability.
Interested parties are recognized the rights set forth in articles 7 of the Code and 15 to 20 of the GDPR. By way of example, each interested party may: a) obtain confirmation that his or her personal data is being processed, or b) if processing is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to the processing as well as requesting a copy of personal data, c) obtaining the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data; d) obtaining, if one of the conditions envisaged by art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning him, e) obtain, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR, the limitation of processing f) receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.
Right of opposition.
Each interested party has the right to oppose the processing of his personal data at any time in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, operation or defense of a right in court.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor.